Water -Water -Water -Water-Water-Water-Water-Water-Water
I can not express enough the importance of drinking water and how lack of water can impact your body. I always suggest this as the first step to approaching a healthy lifestyle. The body needs water and I believe that when the body is dehydrated that it starts to become unhealthy. Hydrate and the body responds.
It is recommended that you drink 8-8oz glasses of water a day. Water needs to be pure. I use a distiller. It removes the impurities; however it also removes the minerals. So I also drink mineral water on a regular basis.
Simple water when it's pure and free of contaminants is truly a wonder drug. A steady dose of 8 glasses of water a day, ideally half your body weight in ounces of water, will:
* Aid in Weight Loss
* Improve Your Energy
* Increase Your Mental and Physical Performance
* Remove Toxins & Waste Products from your body
* Keep Skin Healthy and Glowing
* Reduce Headaches and Dizziness
* Allow for proper Digestion
* Help to keep you more Alkaline
Tips for Drinking Water
It can be hard to remember to drink enough water every day, but it also can be hard to bounce back from the effects of being even mildly dehydrated. So here are a few easy tips to help you reach your optimum water intake every day:
1. You are naturally thirsty in the morning. To jumpstart your water requirements for the day drink a glass of water first thing.
2. Don't wait until you're thirsty to have a drink – you are already dehydrated if you feel thirsty.
3. To establish a habit of drinking water and keep a bottle of water with you at all times.
4. Add lemon or lime to water if you need a little flavor.
5. Try to eliminate caffeinated drinks as they are diuretics. You will need to drink extra water to compensate for the water loss through the caffeinated drinks you consume.
6. Do not drink water with meals. Drink water an hour before or after a meal. Water will dilute the enzymes found in food and the absorption will be inhibited.